Sunday 6 March 2011

Two New Pages Added!

I have just added two new pages to the right hand side of the tool bar. The first one covers talks and raptor awareness courses that I have started to run and the second page is dedicated to any books I have read or been recommended relating to birds of prey.

I have been carrying out the odd talk each year covering birds of prey and a variety of subjects and species, this led me to set up a Raptor Awareness Day for the Cheshire Wildlife Trust which was very well received. I also set up an Owl Prowl for Delamere Forest which looked at British Owls, this again was greatly received so I have decided to branch out a bit further with the courses and talks. You can keep upto date with them all and when they are taking place on the page.

The second page has been created to share books that either I have read or have been recommended relating to birds of prey. You can have your say on this page too, if you have read a book that you want to share with fellow raptor enthusiasts drop me a message and I'll place it on the page for everyone to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment