Monday 10 January 2011

Hello

Hi and thanks for taking the time to view the this page and I hope you find it interesting and informative.

I have created this blog because of my love and passion of birds of prey and to share thoughts/ideas and news reports covering all aspects of birds of prey. Birds of prey have held a fascination with man for years and never more so has it been important to know about conservation issues relating to them.

Although birds of prey are now protected in many countries both direct and indirect persecution happens, I want this blog to raise awareness and bring information to peoples attention. Hopefully it won't always be doom and gloom I'll bring you all the positive news aswell.

So hopefully this can be your one stop blog to keep upto date with birds of prey. If you want to get in touch feel free.

Jimmi

No comments:

Post a Comment